Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My name is Viktoria and I am addicted to Makeup.

For those who have met me know that my true passion lies within the beauty industry. Cosmetics, Health, Skin Care you name it, I know it. Coming from a family with a long history of success in the beauty industry has left me with experiences that have helped myself develop sort of a “sixth sense” for beauty. I wake up every morning confident that this is what I am truly meant to do.

If you don't know me and this is your first time visiting my blog, I would like to introduce myself. I am an extremely outgoing and passionate person and if I find something that interests me, I will encompass it as a whole and make it my life. That is exactly what happened to me when my mom bought me my first makeup kit from probably a Wal-Mart when I was only seven years old. I still vividly remember the skin on my hands itching to open the shiny plastic case. When I was finally allowed to, I removed the several layers of blushes, eye shadows, mini lipsticks and nail polishes from their wrappers. I didn't know exactly what was going to happen at the time but I did know that I was in love.

So here I am sixteen years later starting my first blog.

What I hope to accomplish is this:

First and foremost I want everyone in the world to know and feel my passion bursting out of the computer screen as they read what I have to write.

I want to set myself apart from the thousands and thousands of other people who are choosing the safe route of becoming a Makeup artist. Don't get me wrong please.. I am not saying there is ANYTHING wrong with that. To each his own but the difference here is I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't choose to go to a four year college to pursue a career that I knew wouldn't last. Yes, continued education is extremely important and I would recommend it to everyone. You just have to figure out exactly what is the best choice for you. The past 5+ years have been my furthering education and the rest of my life will be a learning process as well. I have been flourishing with different schooling's and internships based on my career. I have been lucky to meet the right people and fantastic mentors to guide my along my journey which will never end until the day I die.

How am I going to set myself apart? My knowledge and character will part me from those thousands of people. I am going to address many different topics over the next unknown period of time. These topics are going to be about makeup, skin care, favorite makeup lines, tutorial/how to's, comparing products, colors of the season, and a TON more! I want to take writing about makeup to the next level. I have so much knowledge that I want to share with you.

THIS IS WHAT I LIVE AND BREATH PEOPLE! This is my life, career, future, and a key that will unlock a door that has been closed for some time now due to competition. That door will allow me to make my stamp on the makeup world.

I'm pretty sure you get the idea- now take the journey through the makeup world with me through my eyes. I look forward to sharing my expertise with you.

V

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Really enjoyed reading about when you got your first make up! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killin it Viktoria!! Very exited for ya
    S.R.

    ReplyDelete